Active Directory

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM

I have a server already installed, but with a different domain (for example ACME), to install the SharePoint 2010 Government Demo Assets the Active Directory domain name should be CONTOSO only ?

Jan 5, 2011 at 5:46 PM

I'm getting Powershell script failures? what's the intranetsitecollection1029.bak file for?

Coordinator
Jan 5, 2011 at 5:57 PM

The default Domain is Contoso but you can change that if you want. You will need to edit come of the Content Pack config files like (manifest.xml, demo.xml, and install.ps1 )

Can you provide more details on what Powershell script errors you are getting?

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM

In the manifest.xml I changed the default url

The demo.xml changed add principalName

Install.ps1 changed

$domain = "mydomain"

$webapp_apppoolaccount = [Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction]::InputBox("Please enter the domain and user ID for the application pool account", "Application Pool Account", "mydomain\user");

getting error: cannto find Microsoft.sqlserver.smo.server: make sure assembly is loaded.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Execution of PowerShell script failed:
An error occurred while trying to create the Govt Contoso intranet web application.

at Microsoft.ContentPackInstaller.Models.PowerShell.PowerShellCommandTask.RunCommand()
   at Microsoft.ContentPackInstaller.Models.PowerShell.PowerShellCommandTask.DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.ContentPackInstaller.Models.InstallTask.DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.ContentPackInstaller.Controls.ProgressDialog.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Feb 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Having the same problem installing. Followed all of the directions.